Prep Session 25/09/2018:
Hi All (@dsikar, @dermot, @Esther_Gladstone, @peter_hellyer, @mikekelly, @Calum_Nicoll, @Vagwin, @david) it will be awesome to meet more of you this tuesday evening.
This week we’ll continue the prep session and the items on the list are:
- Continue crimping the Dupont connectors on the Nema motor (bring your crimping tools if you have one)
- Finish filing the last ALU frame
- Power socket
– Cut the wires and crimp the spade connectors
— ideally 1 blue,red,yellow of 150mm (spade connector on 1 side only), 1 red 60mm and 1 red 80mm (spade connectors on both side)
– Fit the power socket in the in the printed parts (this should just clip)
– cut the wires that’ll power the printer
— 2x 450mm of the black and red wire from electronic bench
– Connect wires and the power socket to the PSU and test output voltage
– hopefully I can bring all the screws we need to get the PSU assembled and ready.
I think based on attendance doing all this should be realistic.
Anyone is welcome even if you are not doing the build and just want to acquire the awesome super power of crimping