Table saw, bandsaw, router table induction

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa4950f5000>

Hi @Destom, I see you are running inductions in the evening today. Is there any chance I can do induction to the other saws that’s not covered in the general induction that I’ve taken please? These are saws that I have used regularly in other spaces, hopefully it’s an easy process. Let me know what you think. Thanks. (I’ll around anytime from 3pm if you are available)

Hi @Destom I’m also keen to be inducted on the router, router table, table saw and bandsaw.

CC. @woodtechs

@nkmdk007 and @whereisfuture,
The assessment for the table saw, router table, and handheld routers works as follows: You need to read through the tool page and complete the quiz. Once you achieve 100%, the woodshop inductors will contact you. The band saw currently doesn’t have a test, but after reading the tool page, you can let the inductors know that you’d also like to cover the band saw as well.

1 Like

@woodtechs i have completed the routertable quiz :slight_smile:

@nkmdk007 and @whereisfuture, if you have done the quizes I am happy to run through the table saw induction with you today.

we will have to be finished before the Induction and I should be there at about 5PM

I cannot do the other inductions as I am too rusty and don’t really have time today to relearn the induction side of thing

@woodtechs I cannot remember how to check if the quizes have been done can you either confirm or let me know how to check

1 Like

@Destom thank you very much, really appreciate it coz I’ve been wanting to get going with a project for a while. I’ll get the quiz done right after my welding induction in good time for 5pm. :pray::pray:

I’ll add you to the google doc.

ANd for those requesting assessments on the tools, please prepare as much as you can to show you can use the tool safely to save on inductor time

1 Like

@woodtech ditto, quiz completed!

Hello @Karin - I completed the quizzes last week.

I’ve not been contacted to do the assessments.

Are you a woodtech or inductor? I would value your help with the router, router table and bandsaw.

Many thanks

@Destom - thank you for your help with the assessment this evening with the table saw :+1:t3:

@nkmdk007 and @whereisfuture I have requested your access to the table saw you should be able to use it by this afternoon (normally someone gets on that pretty quick)

3 Likes