Snug Empty Part 2 - Volunteers needed

Continuing the discussion from Snug Transfer:

Over the next week we need to empty the rest of snug 1 into the old woodshop. Main jobs are:

• emptying the shelves and moving content into the old woodshop
  • moving the shelving
  • figuring out what will happen to the personal projects and items with polls and moving them along

We can organise another day to work on the snug but it shouldn’t take more then 2-3 hours for a few people. Or anyone that wants to do some moving can spend some time in the snug and move stuff over at their own convenience. :grinning:

1 Like

I can help with this. I think i’m pretty flexible over the next week.

1 Like

Sign me up

1 Like

Happy to come and help!!!

1 Like

What day is best guys? Wednesday is Open Evening so not the best day.

I want to help but I can only do Thursday next week.

Tues or Thursday night?

1 Like

I’m fine with both.

I’m already doing CNC inductions next Thursday, I could help out after I’ve induced same Inductees

I can do Sunday and Thursday evening

Maybe Thursday is not the best day if there is an induction on the CNC as we need to move stuff exactly through that area.

Unless we finish before 7pm

I think Tuesday would work as well. I will put something in the calendar from 6pm and people can just turn up when they feel like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t make Tuesday sorry

1 Like

Tuesday is good for me, see you then

1 Like

I can be in the space Tuesday Eve, but it was supposed to be the electronic 101 basic iI-forgot-the-name of the-post-on-discourse night @emuboy, right?
Is not… Snug for me too

Federico

Here… found it:

Is this happening?

Federico

Hi, I will be in tonight for the electronics intro - I’m happy to help out after that

I’m at the space now. @Julia should I start emptying the snug shelves into the old woodshop?

Yea go for it! Julia messaged me and she can’t make it anymore unfortunately, but ill be there in 5!

1 Like

The snug is cleared now.
Thanks @asander1 and (sorry didn’t catch your discourse name, please tag yourself, much appreciated!)

3 Likes