Guitar Building and Maintenance Group

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa4a5ea9948>

Looking at the absence of Member by your by-line, it looks that your membership and discourse accounts aren’t linked.

Actually looking at the membership system it seems like Howard is no longer a member! (and his door access is getting denied) @systems?

10th August is only two weeks…! It’s not super long :wink: I don’t have a week night free next week. I could possibly meet up next Sunday but have to check and may have to bring my daughter.
If we are planning to meet up weekly that would be great? I would have loved to meet sooner too!

August, though? It’s 28th June today… I’m pretty sure there’s a whole month between now and August!

Payment issue - all in hand

1 Like

oops… that was a mistake!!! I meant July :flushed:
:laughing:

I also wanted to say a proper thank you to @DAC17 for the guitar from the skip! It’s been coming along wonderfully!

You’re very welcome…so long as you realise it means having to play for us all at the summer party?!

1 Like

:grin: I don’t think you’d appreciate that at this stage of my guitar learning! We should definitely put together a jamming session though! I’d be happy to sing along to someone else’s playing, or maybe just improvise with some pretty sounding notes :smile:

1 Like

+1 vote for live music at the summer party! …in whatever form that may be.

3 Likes

Look what I found!

Alternative link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hackoustic-presents-tickets-35541252844

Looks super inspiring. I’ll be going to this. Interesting for the electronics fans too. I might look for an extra place to post it on discourse… Not sure where is best!

That looks really interesting, thanks for sharing. Not sure if I’ll be around then, though… hopefully I will be!

1 Like

How do you all feel about a meeting this Weds (5th July)? Weds and Sun are winning so far in the poll.

it’s super unlikely that I will be able to make a session this week. I am free next week or after though.

No worries. Since no-one else replied, I’m going to postpone tonight. Next meeting on 10th July instead. Want to go through design stuff?

Okay, awesome, yes I’d love to!

I’d also suggest posting the session elsewhere on discourse to get a bit of publicity. Maybe events? Not sure.

We can put it in the calendar. Then it shows up on website homepage. Does that actually help though?

No clue :slight_smile: in all my time working on community projects, I’ve concluded that nothing virtual works a large percentage of the time!

1 Like

That would be nice though, in my opinion :smile: