Genuino Day /Arduino Day - 2nd April 2016

It’s Arduino Worldwide Day on the 2nd April. EDIT: today!

We’re back again to celebrate Arduino and all types of digital making at our Makerspace in Herne Hill, London

Join us for an open day with workshops, talks and amazing demos around DIY electronics, Internet of things.

Programme:

Open day from 2 to 5pm:

Workshop 2pm - Arduino for Beginners: starter workshop and intro to Arduino. Bring your laptop and an open mind

Hardware Jam - all afternoon…
Everyone is invited to share their Arduino projects! You don’t have to be a rocket scientist - no project or idea is too small or crazy to share. This is loosely structured social time to rub elbows with fellow Arduiniacs. Bench space will be provided for anyone who shows up with something to demo. There are also plenty of computers, Arduinos and components available, so you could even collaborate on a project during this time!

‘Have a go at soldering’ Workshop - all afternoon.
Build a Flashing Robot badge and impress your friends and family…

Who is it for?

The workshops is aimed at new comers who want to take there first steps in getting started with the Arduino, anyone interested in learning more about digital making. Families, artists, makers and the interested…all ages welcome: younger children might need the assistance of an accompanying adult, and vice-versa!

What do I need to bring?

If you want to take part in the workshops please bring your laptop, kits or bits or anything of interest to tinker with…

Where do I need to be?
South London Makerspace
Arch 1129, 41 Norwood Road, Bath Factory Estate, London SE24 9AJ
https://goo.gl/maps/eqNj8ksVdKU2

Call for Participants
Do you have a workshop you’d like to run, or need table space to show and tell your project? Then contact us at: trustees@southlondonmakerspace.org

What will I see?
Who knows? But expect a range of bots, blinking lights, novel solutions to mundane problems, and some real world applications of Arduino tech. Also a full range of the unexpected…the last event closed with an impromptu electronic musical performace!

Any Questions?

1 Like