CANCELLED 19/12 Outer space Christmas market CANCELLED

@Jack_MH will be there and take over some if my stuff, I think.
@Julia and @LisaP said they’ll be there.
Did i forget anyone?

:raised_hands:

1 Like

Hi,

I have a bunch of solid metal candle holders left from an unsuccessful project and your market looks like the right place to sell a few.
Would it be possible to have a place in your market?
Also, I’m happy to help set up the market and with the cleaning afterwards.

Best,
Joe

1 Like

Is there space for anyone else? Last time one of our neighbours joined us – I’d like to share this on the local traders groups anyway

Also: what will be there:

Tours @Brendon_Hatcher ?

1 Like

Yes, I will do tours.
I had initially thought to do them on a regular schedule.
I think it might be simpler to put up a notice saying if you want a tour of the space, ring the bell.
I’ll spend any downtime learning Ruby :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lisa prints, I’ll have some doorstops and coasters there.

2 Likes

Yes laser cut charms in a DIY box.

1 Like

Hi, are you still up for this? There has been a serious drop out unexpectedly.

Hi @naomilynda , are you going to be there this Sunday?

I can come to help shift things in the morning, but I’ve got my booster vaccine at 2.45 in Central London so I won’t be able to stick around till the end.

I can stay till 13:30 I think (I want to get to the centre in good time, apparently the queues have been Quite Bad).

1 Like

Sure, what do you want me to do?

Bring your candle holders, have a good time? Starting at 10 to set up place where you want to have your things, take out an A board onto the street… How independent are you for taking care of selling your things? Do you have your own card reader?

1 Like

Will you be bringing items to sell?

I could - it would only be a handful of little decorations that I whip up tomorrow/tonight. I’ve only sold through an online store before so I don’t have a card reader or anything. Would that be ok?

1 Like

My daughter just tested positive for Covid.
She is doing a PCR test tomorrow.
I probably won’t have the results in time for the start of the market.
I think it would be safest to assume that I won’t be able to run the tours.

FYI I was at the Electronics evening last night, but I am triple jabbed, wore a mask the whole time, and have no symptoms. I’ll post a separate message if I become positive.

4 Likes

I’ll lateral flow - test tonight, even though we were mostly in different rooms.

Sorry @LisaP will not be there, we had to leave for France today before the borders shut !!:slightly_frowning_face:

@Jack_MH dropped because of a COVID related issue likewise.

Is @Elizabeth99 and @naomilynda comfortable running it? @Julia has a card reader that she might be able to lend if needed?

1 Like

I’m still happy to come and help, I wouldn’t be around to help with closing though. I’m not sure exactly what you mean by “running it” though other than me having shutter access. I haven’t done a tour/induction for a while, but I can try.

I should be able to make it and help out :fist: