CANCELLED 19/12 Outer space Christmas market CANCELLED

It is very thin with attendance right now, I’d be too lonely for one person to be selling. Sadly we have to cancel…

But let’s make it a plan for next year!

This is a shame…but this kind of thing is happening all over London right now

Let’s plan something for the Spring…maybe the return of South London Maker Festival – take over the whole triangle outside our run of arches and make something spectacular?

4 Likes

I’m up for this.
The poster Elizabeth made could be repurposed and organisation wise it is probably similar, but members could also run workshops? Arch2 might be open by that time so many activities can take place.

This is sad, but gives me chance to make more stock!

1 Like

Can we also look into getting a stall at the Lambeth country show in brockwell park in the summer?

https://lambethcountryshow.co.uk/

2 Likes

Shame you have have to cancel……I made “stuff” to order so I always have interesting bits left from different projects hence my request.
Maybe during the summer you can organize a Maker’s Market, so people can showcase their work and sell some of the nice stuff that they have laying around.
I have been to the space quite a few times and hope this madness ends soon so we get on with our crazy projects.

Best Whishes,

JR

2 Likes

We Will Rise Again!

2 Likes

Seconded!

We are usually given an option for a stall at this, but never quite had enough interest from members to make it happen…but 2022!

3 Likes

Yeah, that would be fun!