CANCELLED 19/12 Outer space Christmas market CANCELLED

OK I live in Finchley, I can come to SLMS and print them out, or I can email a high res. pdf to someone. That might be quicker… If I do come I can pop into some shops near Herne Hill station with posters also.

And who shall I send a square version to for the Instagram account?
:raising_hand_woman:t5:

Are the just getting run on the laser printer? I’m happy to print them all off tonight at open night and then stash them at the space. How many copies do we need?

@Dermot and @Julia have social media access

Yes on that printer. I’ve uploaded it here:

1 Like

@Julia has stepped forward to coordinate with you and get those posters printed today

Nice one @Elizabeth99 looks great! :slight_smile:

I had just been thinking about selling some Christmas decorations! But if I make any to sell it will be on the 18th XD

I’ll pop by for a mince pie regardless!

2 Likes

I’m also happy to help shift things, I have a lone string of lights I can contribute. We’ve lost the tinsel and most of our big hanging decs in the move…

1 Like

Great I uploaded it on my last message. Julia if you can’t download it let me know.

Great I’ll do a square version today and get it to them.

1 Like

@Julia and @Dermot here is a link to a square version:

2 Likes

Brilliant! Thank you! I will get them printed!

Btw I found a book about dolls house furniture at the space and I thought of you :grinning:

I will leave it out on the wooden shelf between kitchen and couch.

1 Like

That’s the Insta version I think?

1 Like

Yeah :grinning: but above is the other version.

1 Like

Hi folks, is there any more news on the Market this Sunday? Maybe a post on Instagram?

I spoke with several people from the garage and they agree it’s all good to move the cars, but will still talk to them on Friday and Saturday to solidify the agreement in case they’d forgot.

1 Like

Who’s taking part? Do we have a list?

I said I’d do a stall. No one has put up any posters yet. Julia has printed them out.