Appreciation thread

I’m assuming it’s mainly the handy work of @platinumnqueen22 but the space definitely feels much more welcoming from a cleanliness perspective :grinning:

I was super impressed by @JamesW laser cut creation. Photos please

@platinumnqueen22 - the cleaning is making a difference, really noticeable improvement, especially in woodshop. :+1:

@Robin_B for the refresher on the laser cutter. much appreciated.

I’d like to thank @TomHedges for what must have been a mammoth task of collating, wiping, sorting and labelling the laptops that his company were getting rid of. Very much looking forward to working with my new toy!

5 Likes

Thanks to @petra for helping me and @tala703 with the Halloween lantern!

6 Likes

Thanks to @Clix , @joeatkin2 and @Jonty_Bottomley for fixing up the mitre saw and the band saw. Legends :+1:

3 Likes

Did someone fix the space log in discourse? It seems to be reporting door activity again! Thanks whoever did that! :heart:

Me, it seems like…but it was an accident!

3 Likes

Thanks to all the @woodtechs old and new who have & are putting in so many hours of work over the years to create and maintain & improve the workshop and train people in how to use everything. You are appreciated!

8 Likes

Thank you @asander1 for fixing the industrial sewing machine!!! :clap:

2 Likes

Special Thanks to @ChrisO for coming all the way in with his CNC PC to help test ours, we really appreciate it!

4 Likes

Thanks for @Pau for helping sweep, shovel and beg the slms outdoor area. 3 bags of leaves, muck and rubbish added to the skip pile.

3 Likes

Thanks to the laser tech engineers

1 Like