Thursday 18 of Nov 2021, electronics night, Andy edition

Join @asander1 Thursday at 19.00 for our favorite day of the week!
Andy will be your host for the night, as a reminder, we are now inside the social area at the space, bring your project or come just to have a chat!

Remeber to let us know that you are coming RVSP on meetup

Thanks @emuboy !

We will be doing a Power Tool Repair Marathon as well! We have tons of broken tools around the space, so if you don’t have your own project, fear not - we will give you something to fix!

See you then!
Cheers

5 Likes

I’d like to come but there are free drinks at work xD

3 Likes

Well, have a drink first and then come :grinning: fixing stuff is always more fun when drunk :joy:

(Disclaimer: The views in this comment are submitted by one of our member and do not necessarily reflect the overall views of the MakerSpace® or it’s management. The readers discretion is advised) :wink:

xD I would but my work very calously and inconsiderately decided to be based in hackney =P I might try and drop by later if not much is happening.

2 Likes

Don’t drink and solder, please.

3 Likes

What about diagnosing and fixing mains powered tools?

I will make put all the tools that I know need fixing together and leave them somewhere with a note what’s wrong with them.

1 Like

I have no jurisdiction over that.

Also I just changed the tips on the soldering irons…

1 Like

There is Ansis waiting for the electronics night already!

On my way!

Progress already!!

1 Like

Fixed thanks to Kyle!

3 Likes

Shiny!

2 Likes

Staple gun under the knife…

3 Likes

All fixed up, wiring fixed, and regreased thanks to Ansis!

3 Likes

Another Kyle fix!!!

2 Likes

Stapler is back!

2 Likes

Adam is a hero and fixed one of the nice power supplies! Had to swap transformers from another dead one…

Diagnosis is backfed current killed a protective diode and fried the transfomer… no charging batteries off these!!!

3 Likes

Thanks to Steve for fixing the stapler and the router!

This guy has been cleaned and is working ok- may need bearings in the future, but works fine for now…

2 Likes