Seeking help to learn electronics

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa4a5e05320>

Good for me as well thank you for doing this guys.

I’m not a beginner, but I would like to participate, because I want to experience how other people teach electronics.

2 Likes

It’s good to me too but i can only be in the space after work, 6.30pm on
Federico

Cool! This is good enough for me! What about you @emuboy? What do you need from me? I can come early to set up projector or something… lemme know what you need. (oh, I left out Esta because they had already confirmed :slight_smile: ).

Can I ask you to book the social table+ electronics? I’m a bit tight up this week

Done! See you all tuesday! Should we start at 18:00? I can’t stay too late.

2 Likes

Cool! See you Tuesday at 18:00!

@Electronics
@asander1
@Federico
@father
@nickritchie
@esta
@Laura_Barlow
@Brendon_Hatcher

1 Like

Any chance to join last minute?
I’ve always wanted to learn a little bit more about electronics and how to not short circuit anything!

1 Like

I think should be fine!

Hey all, had something last minute come up and I won’t be able to make it tomorrow which sucks, hope it’s a good session though. Still interested for any future things!

2 Likes

Hi, looking forward to this. I’m afraid the chances of me getting there for 6 after work are pretty slim but I will do my best. I will join as soon as I can (probably ~6.30)

Hey @Amit_Kohli

I just found this thread and I remembered you mentioning this the other week at my CN induction.
Do we still have room for one more ? Sorry about the late notice.

1 Like

You can come along as it’s probably going to be a simple introduction to electronics, it’s mosly to sense the room :slight_smile:

Guys I may be late too because of my job. I’ll see you there.

Federico

Yeah I will be like 6:30ish…! Sorry! Go on without me! :zap:

Running 30 min late as well, well… the couldn’t get on a train

Thanks everyone for coming yesterday night, was a great success and I had fun. Rehashing the basics :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great turn out! Thanks @Amit_Kohli for organising and everyone for attending!

6 Likes

Wow! What a great turn out!

1 Like

Hey thx for organizing guys and taking part. It was really nice talking to everybody.

3 Likes