Prusa I3 on a budget

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa49b183480> #<Tag:0x00007fa49b183340> #<Tag:0x00007fa49b1831d8>

Apologies not going to manage to make it down, sorry!

I’ll come along for a bit later on.

Hi Patrick,

Not sure if this was already replied to elsewhere…

We’re building individual printers, but we’ve been pitching in on all parts of the build

@laurent_muchacho would be best to advise on getting involved – maybe by buying a kit and upgrading it?

Sorry guys I’m on my way, was caught up at work and just bump into an old friend so hopefully I’ll be there in about 30min

how did you guys get on last night? Sorry we didnt make it; turns out ankles are fragile… I’ll try and come down next week if we’re on then as well?

It was mainly me working on my build with assistance from @laurent_muchacho

Laurent – are we on for tonight?

P.S…belatedly made a @prusa_builders group to make contacting easier

1 Like

Yes if you are up for it @prusa_builders I’ll see you around 7pm

me and @peter_hellyer will be there.

I’m planning to be there

I can’t make it tonight unfortunately…

On my way, hopefully there in 40 min

We’re not going to make it now i’m afraid. @Esther_Gladstone is not in one piece after taking a tumble off a climbing wall a few weeks ago, and doesnt feel up to trekking in.

We would really appreciate a build weekend at some point though, if that is on the horizon?

Another evening, another bunch of sub-assemblies coming to life. @Dermot, @laurent_muchacho and @dsikar turned up and slowly the orbital fasteners screw bags are emptying :slight_smile:

X axes

Smooth bar ends

Packing up the tools

To liven up the evening @Edd turned up with another Daniel and his souped up electric scooter - 65 miles per charge :slight_smile:

PS Wishing @Esther_Gladstone a speedy recovery

3 Likes

Holy moly this come at a price

@Esther_Gladstone hopefully you get better soon in the meantime keep your feet up, wishing you a speedy recovery too

1 Like

Sure did, it must be the “■anti the warning” feature in the Amazon ad lol

Free delivery though…

1 Like

:joy:

That should have read “anti theft warning” methinks :thinking:
@laurent_muchacho is it too late to add such feature to our builds? :joy:

1 Like

Thank you @laurent_muchacho and @dsikar. It’s just a shame that I can’t craft something to make it heal faster!

We are gonna try and get up the space tomorrow so if there is anything We can do for the build let us know!

2 Likes

:rofl: Sounds like a plan, I suggest a key fob and one of these to stick on top https://www.globalsources.com/products/Security-Strobe-Flasher.html