μMeet Thursday 4th June 2015

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa4969df2c8>

7.00pm Thursday 4th June 2015
Our first μMeet in the new space.

We are building up a collection of parts for members to use. At the moment we have a small Arduino kit and the neccesary cables to connect a Raspberry Pi to a monitor and keyboard.
Ill have my usual box of bits if anyone is short of a component or you want to try a new shield.
If theres something specific you are interested in then mention it here and we will see what we can do.
Please bring along a short extension lead till we finish the electrical instalation in the arch.

Ill be working on the rfid door entry system
If you want to show off your latest project, ask advice or just work with others on something interesting then come along.
All skill levels are welcome from begginers to experts.

See you Thursday.
Gordon

I would like to come along, however I’m working late Thursday. If I get time I will come down :smile:

Also, the title says 4th July :wink:

Woops, corrected.
Seeyou then.

Gordon

I am in Copenhagen this weekend, but great work, Gordon! I am trying to make my mind up on whether to come next Thursday (11th) or do the Open Day (10th) instead.

Have a great Evening!

Im not going to be able to make the 11th myself as im off to my daughters graduation in southampton.
The evening can carry on without me as all thats needed is a few members to come along and work on there projects together.
I hope that in the near future we can offer the odd demonstration or presentation of members projects.
But the main aim is to have a time and place where you can work or learn with others and share resources and knowledge…