Makerspace Party on 10th December Are YOU coming? Signup here

The cups I have are polystyrene, so not great, but I’ll have plenty on standby

This hasn’t ever been an issue because we previously put all the fun stuff outside. Food/etc…

Yeah, it might not be an issue, plus we have Canopy as an overspill area!

Great at the aspirational, me. Reality…

2 Likes

@stefanoromano will you be able to do some wood workshop tours and/or inductions tomorrow? Before the booze comes out, say 3-5?

I still have to do some food shopping por the paella and preparation tomorrow, but of course I could help with tours. I’m not sure about inductions, I’m not good at it.
But I’m up for it. If you think I can.

Ana

1 Like

5 to 6 for sure…

Right. Who else might be able to do them earlier?

I can help with tours
I have just sourced wood for Jenga (not enough in the space) aiming to cut and sand tonight.
Bringing some cakes @pip are you still doing your speciality?
Will be brining mini mixers for anyone wanting to dj

I have to work so won’t be there before 6pm Sorry.

3 Likes

Would be great if people using the space tonight could start looking at it with a view of tomorrow’s events!

This could be clearing, or planning, or making interesting/useful use of the blackboards…decorating?

Ive left all the bits for the jumper / hat decorating in the middle of the table in the front room. I’ll try to get some green felt tomorrow morning.

Don’t forget to bring a garment you want to Christmassify!

I had a clear and clean of the space but no time for any of the other bits I’m affaid.

3 Likes

Will move the papier mache box early tomorrow morning, sorry it’s been there taking up space!

1 Like

Highly likely that this was a lie. I may even be a bit late.

Hello everyone! I am having such a busy time workwise so unfortunately I can’t make it. Hope it goes well! Looking forward to coming to Makespace soon /Rino

I’ve picked up stuff for music playing (I think I’ve got the right gear!), two large gazebos (looks like a rainy afternoon), cups n plates etc…an extra table… I’m aiming to be at the space for 1:30. Anyone else around?

I am running late, be there at 2

1 Like

Getting my camera ready for the holidays, do you need someone to take photos? I will prob be down from 4-7ish

2 Likes

Yes please!

Well that was lovely :slight_smile:
Wish I could have stayed for longer!