Large sheet storage woodwork expired projects

There are a number of woodwork projects in storage that are well out of date!
Can you please either complete the project or remove it from the space please.
If nothing has been collected /worked on by the end of April the will be offered for repurposing to the members

PLEASE NOTE
Woodshop storage is for projects that you are working on. Not to store wood indefinitely until you get time to work on it!
If you are bringing wood to the space make sure you have the time to complete the project without delay or take it home with you. This leaves space for the members that are actively working on their projects.
@felixhj @Felix_Fried @Felix_Ingram @fmlharrison (please put your discourse user name on ) bundle of ply

@fincheee

Ply

@DuncanK

Cherry

@LarkinNM

Looks like ash

@weerasuriya

Pine board

@Rich_From_Work

Ply

@afshind

Timber above old woodshop door

There’s also the stuff in the hallway by the ceramics area

Can we stop putting wood projects here? This is also a fire escape…

1 Like

It’s also general thoroughfare. Short little bits of ply slide down by the door and are easy to miss. I tripped on that on Tuesday and went flying. It’s a hazzard where it is there.

@Sean is starting to build the sliding door this weekend which will end the storage in front of ceramics.

3 Likes

Hah! I put that sheet of ply labelled @fincheee in a “safe” place, but when I came back next day it was gone! I could never find it again, so assumed someone had used it and I found an alternative instead. That project is finished so I don’t need the sheet; feel free anyone to remove the label and add it to stock or use it yourself.

1 Like

My wood seems to have gone missing or has been used by someone else.
I left it on the bottom metal rung. A piece of ash. It was just long enough to fit between the rungs. A couple of days after putting it there I noticed a label on it with someone else’s name. I checked the grain match with the wood I had already used, it matched perfectly. I assumed the label had fallen off another piece of wood onto mine. I went to retrieve my wood tonight and it’s gone. If anyone has seen a despondent, lost piece of ash, approximately 3 feet long by 7 inches by 1 inch, rough sawn, or knows the fate of my wood, please contact me. Anyone with information leading to the return of my wood can claim a reward, a packet of crisps, half a chocolate Hobnob and a day trip to your local Aldi, window shopping only. All information will be treated with the strictest confidence.

2 Likes