Hi! My name is Sadia, architecture student in need of some help

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa4a3a8aaa8> #<Tag:0x00007fa4a3a8a8f0> #<Tag:0x00007fa4a3a8a788>

Hello,

I’m currently an architecture student in London and I am in need of a workshop space during 13th-15th of April quite urgently. Sadly, my school’s campus is closed during easter break and I don’t have access to the usual facilities.

I was wondering if it is possible to come in for a day and use the workshop to make an object that’s quite simple? I also haven’t used the workshop in a while so in order to be more familiar I would require some assistance too. Is that possible to have done during those days? Alternatively, I would also be willing to pay someone a commission in order to make my object for me. However, I would rather learn to do so but due to time constraints I understand if that is not possible.

My last enquiry would be regarding materials. If I use the wood or welding workshops, would there be any material on site which I can purchase for use?

Please let me know.

Best, Sadia

Hi Sadia,

Because of the lead time in getting a membership through and then completing an induction (which are done via waiting list) for everything you need to use to do your project, it’s unlikely you’d be ready to go in time to do what you need.

If you can post some rough details of what you need, you might well find a member willing to help out.

The space doesn’t supply materials (mostly) but again members can point you in the right direction with an idea of what you need.

1 Like