Hi, I'm Solome. I repair 3D Printers in London

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa4b6d1a378>

Hello everyone, hope you are all doing well.

Just recently I have started up a business doing 3D Printer repairs and upgrades in London.
If you are interested, please do give my website a look to see my previous work, rates, and contact form:

https://www.3d-repair-london.co.uk/

All the best

• Solome
1 Like

Hi Solome,

Welcome – I believe you’re pretty local to us?

Hi Dermot,

I am local to South London. I live in West Norwood.

1 Like

That’s cool, thanks, if you need help with repairing 3D printers you can join us during the electronics night too :yum:

Is this an ad?

1 Like

I live in West Norwood and have just started up. I was told this would be a good place to network with makers who could use some assistance. I was contacted by Dermot via email as he knows some people I know.

However, if this is not the right place to mention my business then I apologise and I can delete this post.

Hi Solome,

That’s what I would say too!

No need to delete your post, and I think it’s cool to mention your business too - but I have to admit, when I read you initial post, it came across as an ad for your business and not as an introduction of somebody who would like to be part of our community.

Let’s start fresh! Welcome to our community. You should totally come down and check out the Makerspace. We got several 3D printers and we’re currently setting up our resin printer station. If you’re available Wednesday, 8 March, swing by for our Open Evening. You’ll get a tour of the Makerspace and we can chat 3D printers! (There will be cake! :cake: )

Hope to see you at the Makerspace soon,
Mark

5 Likes