Hi I'm Ryan

Hey everyone,

Im Ryan I work in theatre (box office - nothing too exciting) and I’m trying to set up a small upholstery/soft furnishing business on the side.

Just looking for a space to rip down/sand and stain small desk and dining chairs every so often. nothing massive but certainly more than I can do in my kitchen. :slight_smile:

I haven’t yet had time to come down and have a look around but from everything I have heard and read, it seems like the ideal space to work on my projects.

I have to admit I am itching to get down and get started on some bits and meeting people.

Ryan

1 Like

Hey @directors I tried to gain access last night at 5pm but my fob didn’t work. I had an email from @Dermot saying it was linked up as I paid separate to my DD (I foolishly set it up for Jan 1st) would you be able to double check it’s all working?
Also thank you to @TomHedges for letting me in (don’t worry he checked my emails were legit) was great to meet everyone! :slightly_smiling_face:
Pic attached of said entry attempt.

1 Like

Hi Ryan,

The tag hadn’t registered but I’ve updated it now. You should be able to open the door as of today !

Courty