Hi I'm Rose!

I am a 21 yo multi media artist with interest in screen printing and textiles. I am interested in becoming a member to use the space and be around other creatives. I have recently left education and I am looking for work at the moment.
Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi Rose - welcome to MakerSpace! We have regular textiles nights - the first Tuesday of each month - which non-members can also attend of you’d like to come in and see what we have in terms of equipment and meet a few people. We have one next Tuesday - just turn up anytime after 6:30 and someone will let you in and show you to us - I’ll be there along with a few others.
If you can’t make it that evening - drop me a note and I’ll see if we can arrange a day I can show you around - I’m quite flexible and work part-time work so can come over most days for a bit.

We are currently moving our textiles area to a larger space in the arch and so are very keen it’s used to it’s full potential. We have sewing machines, overlockers and an embroidery machine - plus a vinyl cutter and heat press and much much more!

We have screen printing equipment - but no experts at the moment so it’s not being used - but would be amazing to get that up and running again.

Hope you can come along soon - and good luck with job hunting.

1 Like

Hi Rose,

Welcome to the Makerspace. I’m sure you’ll be a member in no time at all.

See you in the space soon.