Hi, I'm Jim and interested in electronics and 3D printing

Hi everyone, I’m excited to get started. I’m mostly interested in the electronics area and 3D printer but also have some experience and interest in sewing and screen printing. Some projects I have in mind are building designing/building some peristaltic pumps and pinch valves as a lot of the projects I think about have a food safe element to them. I have some experience with microcontrollers and general electronics stuff and work as a software developer so am comfortable in those areas.

I’m really interested in 3D printing but have no experience with them so I am really excited to get on the induction waiting list. I actually signed up last year but never made it down. My direct debit has cleared and I setup my tag at the open evening tonight but I still can’t seem to find/access the waiting list posts, I’m wondering if it’s from my membership lapsing last year and maybe not reactivating when I paid again this week?

Looking forward to meeting some people and making some stuff!

Hi Jim

Welcome/welcome back!

Your payment is showing as processing, if the members areas don’t appear in the next couple of days let us know and we’ll look into it

Awesome, thanks for getting back so quickly!