Hi, I'm Gethin

Hi All,

I’m a 3D printing enthusiast (currently running one bed-slinger and a couple of cartesian printers at home) who does a bit of wood working on the side. The wood-working is just about functional and I’d love to get better at improving the finish of the stuff I build.

I’m also a software developer by trade and have been known to play around with arduinos (I went through a phase of building LED lamps and programming the controllers using C).

I’m hoping to I can offer a bit of 3D printing and coding experience (will code for food) to the maker space and pick up on wood-working (and air-brushing!) skills.

Cheers,

Gethin

5 Likes

Hi Gethin,
welcome to our community! It sounds like you’ll fit right in. I noticed you’ve already put yourself down on the main 3D printer induction list. There are two 3D inductions coming up in the following weeks on the 27th and 1st of October and were just created before you put yourself on the mainlist. If you can make it at any of the day you could ask if you can put yourself at the bottom of the list. Maybe you get lucky!

Enjoy your time at the maker space, and happy making!
Karin

Also the 3d resin printer has its own induction!