Hi Everyone! Im Dondee! Excited to get started!

I have been looking for a space to build furniture FOREVER~ and finally found somewhere that is affordable, has a community environment with the opportunity to expand skillsets, and is close to home. Im living in East Dulwich, so its just a little walk away. I’m currently needing to build a few bits of furniture (tables, etc) as well as hopefully pick up some skills in the welding and metal work arena for table/chair/desk bases. So if anyone has these welding skills and would be happy to brag and boast, PLEASE DO!!

Looking forward to meeting you all. Till then, take care.

Dondee

2 Likes

HI Dondee, welcome !

We have a few welders in the space, although no real area to do it yet unfortunately. Our woodshop is up and running though and we are making our way through the induction list, If you’re signed up as a member I’d suggest you add your name!

Have you been over to open night on wednesdays? This is the best way to meet members in person, get a feel for the space, and pick up a key fob if your gocardless payment has gone through.

Thanks so much! I think my payment is set to go through on the 4th of May (pending the pay day :slight_smile: ) Once that occurs you will be seeing a lot of me around I hope. Excited to meet everyone and learn some new tricks.