Hi All, I'm Jacob

Nice to meet you all! I attended the Makerspace open evening last week and just got my membership, super excited to start making stuff.

I’ve been making things ever since my Engineering Degree and really started doing my own projects after I graduated during 2020. Currently I’m working on one or two smaller projects focused around woodworking and electronics but the main project for a while has been building and electric motorcycle.

I’ve got some skills in wood working, metal working, as well as a bit of coding/electronics. I’m looking to keep improving my making and hopefully meet some similar people along the way.

6 Likes

Great stuff! I am interested in Motorcycles and EVs, still seems out of reach for me to do my own EV project (cost for a full size vehicle conversion), Motorcycle seems a good place to start - would love to chat about your project sometime!

Cheers,
Andy

1 Like

Hi Jacob,

Sounds great, would love to chat about motorcycles too!

See you around,

Clem

1 Like

Good to see you here on Discorse Jacob!

I did Formula Hybrid racing at uni and we were sponsored by Zero Motorcycles. It was really cool learning from those folks! Would be cool to chat about your project!

1 Like

Lovely to meet you,

Always up for a chat about motorcycles!

1 Like