Hey there!

Hey!

I recently graduated from Camberwell College of the Arts and got recommended this place. So glad they did! I’ve just signed up to the waiting list and can’t wait to join the community. I primarily print onto glass using a modified cyanotype process. I also have professional framing skills. Can’t wait for the opportunity to learn off others as well as share my own knowledge!

All the best,
Zac

1 Like

Hi Zac,

Welcome to our community! Congrats to your graduation! Sounds like you’ll fit right in.

I just sent you an email with an invitation to join, if in doubt, check your spam folder! :laughing:

See you at the Makerspace,
Mark

Welcome Zac!

I am interested in learning more about your glass printing- I have done a bunch of glass engraving using the laser rotary attachment, but can’t do colours…

See you soon,
Cheers,
Andy

Amazing! I’ll pop down to the open evening on Wednesday and get signed up! Thanks

2 Likes

That sounds really interesting! I look forward to seeing what you’re working on

Just came back from the open evening and I’ve signed up. It’s a fantastic space with so many possibilities. I’m very keen to get signed up to inductions on screen printing asap. I can’t seem to find the place to do it on the discourse? Unless I’m being too eager and have to wait for my membership to go through? Haha

Can’t wait to get started

1 Like

Hi Zac,

Sorry for the long wait. I just got back home and I added you to the members group and also to the WELCOME message.

Welcome aboard and happy making!

See you at the Makerspace,
Mark

1 Like

Welcome to the Makerspace Zac.