Hey, new joiner, Mark

Hi all,

Just joined (well…up to the payment stage which needs to be unlocked) and would like to introduce myself, my name is Mark, I’m an electronic engineer by profession and have spent the majority of my working life as an embedded engineer.

I’ve been looking for a space to work on some personal projects I’ve been storing up. I made an impromptu visit to your space a few weeks ago and a couple of you kind folk were willing to give me a quick tour, highly appreciative considering it wasn’t an open day for non-members, thank you.

Keen to collaborate, help out where I can, and see where it goes from there. Also looking forward to getting involved in some mechanical aspects, welding, woodwork etc.

Hope to meet you all shortly.

Cheers
Mark

2 Likes

Hi Mark,

Welcome - Electronics night is Thursday. nothing too structured just a meeting of like minds and an opportunity to discuss and play electronics (mainly talk !).
Be good to see you there if you can.

Courty

Thanks @Courty I should be able to make it.

On a side note, I’m trying to complete the sign up, not sure what I’m doing wrong but I can’t link my Discourse credentials with my account. Any ideas?