Hey, Charlie here

Hey all,

Joined as I asked my mate in Australia if he’d be able to 3D print me some little feet for my and post them over, and he said I should look for a makerspace. So, :wave:. I have a background in design and software development, and I’m interested in creative coding, pen plotting, and I wish I knew more about electronics.

Also if anyone would be up for meeting up to print these, I’d be greatly indebted. :slight_smile: https://ingo-richter.io/post/2022/3d-printed-axidraw-easel-spacer/

Cheers,
Charlie.

3 Likes

Hi Charlie,

Welcome to our community! Glad your mate pointed you in our direction! 3D printing is very popular at SLMS and I am sure you’ll be surprised how easy and how little effort is involved (absolutely aware that mastering it is a totally different ball game). Also Electronics Night sounds like your cuppa. Plenty of excellent knowledge and expertise to tap into!

You should have an invite to join the Makerspace in your e-mail inbox, if you haven’t received it, please check your spam folder. The invite has no expiry, take your time and come to an open evening and check out our Makerspace!

See you at the Makerspace,
Mark

1 Like

Awesome, looking forward to the open night on the 13th. :slight_smile: Thanks Mark.