Hello! Looking for entrepreneurs to interview for my master thesis (Free nice coffee on me)

My name is Kun Situ and I am a student of Industrial System, Management and Manufacture course at University of Cambridge. I am currently doing my dissertation project and I am looking for entrepreneurs to interview.

The aim of my research project is to investigate entrepreneurs’ perception towards failure, and how makerspace can help entrepreneurs to reduce the fear of failure.

I am wondering if you can assist me to get in contact with your colleagues and members who are willing to share their experiences. I am happy to come and meet them. Here is the format of the interview.

The duration of interview is about 30 mins to 1 hour.
The interviews can be anonymous, and nothing will be disclosed without the permission of the interviewees.
The interview is mainly consisted of open-ended questions, designed to explore entrepreneurs’ opinion and experience.
There is nothing to prepare prior to the interviews
I am very flexible in terms of timeframe (Whenever suits your schedule really). Once you agree to assist me, I will send them a bit more description of my research and arrange the interviews in more detail.

I believe the outcome of my research could also add some values to your company, and I am happy to share my final and future work with you if you wish.

If you know someone else is willing to share his/her experience, please let me know.

Thanks for your time and look forward to hearing from you.

My contact detail: ks786@cam.ac.uk
Phone: 07526901733