Hello! Jon, interested in renewable energy and transport!

Good day,
I’m an electrical engineer, worked on off-grid solar PV project in India and now working on batteries, electric vehicles etc. here in London.

Looking to generally get back to building stuff after too much office work these days! Maybe some motors, and/or an electric bicycle conversion…

If anyone wants any inputs on off-grid energy projects, please get in touch! Always happy to help :slight_smile:
Cheers!
Jon Bassett

4 Likes

Hi Jon,

Welcome! Would love to hear more about the off grid project.

Meet fellow member @IanW of Demand Energy Equality (who I also work with)

Look forward to seeing you in the space.

1 Like

Hi @Dermot and @IanW

Thanks for the welcome!
Demand Energy Equality looks really interesting! Looking forward to hearing more soon.

I was working with SELCO in India, here is a bit about the projects I was involved with there.

In London I’m helping a little bit with this project at the moment, they are looking to add in a solar and battery system.

Good to hear from you!
Jon

1 Like

Hi Dermot,

I’m having some issues editing the induction waiting lists… can’t seem to edit the wiki posts to add my name…

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jon

Hi Jon,

You’re not showing up as a member in the system at the moment. There could be several reasons for this – I’ll look when I’m at a computer, a bit later

Turns out you hadn’t linked your membership with your Discourse account, @tomnewsom has sorted this out.

You should be able to edit WiKis now, see members only areas, and see the space access log (the little clock in the top right)

O dear, sorry for missing that!
Thanks for the help :slight_smile: