Hello, I'm Penny

Hello all,
I have just joined makerspace and I’m keen to get started and meeting lots of you. Hopefully visiting tonight!

I’m a kiwi girl, living in London for almost 3 years and i desperately miss my sewing machine, So I’m giddy with excitement to get stuck in. I’m interested in working with fabric/textiles, screen printing, laser cutting, 3D printing and all that good stuff!

I have a background in graphic design but very out of practice. I very keen to get re-inspired and learn. Happy to be a pair of helping hands on any projects that people need as I am so keen to learn about all things in the makerspace

See you there :slight_smile:
Penny

1 Like

Greetings Penny
I am just signing up myself. I had a long break from woodworking. I have been searching for creative interesting people for a while so I am happy to have found SLMP.

1 Like

Hi Giles, me too! Looking forward to it.

Welcome Guys,

Best bet is to get into the space and start having a go. most of the techs / members etc don’t bite and will be more than happy to help you get going. dont be afraid to ask.

Courty

1 Like

Most??? :sweat_smile:

Welcome to the SLMS @Giles and @Penny_Wood !

2 Likes

Lol, that’s half the fun… trying to work out who are the bitey ones :joy:

Courty

2 Likes

Hi Penny, @Courty, @Giles, @emuboy
I’m also new and now have an idea for my first project - a cleft stick for fending off the bitey ones
:wink:

1 Like