Hello I'm Andy - Intro and waiting list enquiry

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa497f3e330>

Hi,

I filled out the form to join the members waiting list in Sep 12 2022, but haven’t heard anything yet. Is there any movement on this now? I have skills in woodworking, silicon mould making and casting, and CNC file preparation. I would be happy to help others in these areas. I have been practicing as a sculptor in London since 2012.

Thanks!

Andy

Welcome Andy!

Sounds like you will fit right in! I replied via email as well, sorry for the delay…

Right now we are at capacity, but we are expecting to open to new members at the start of Feb. Make sure you have filled out the pre-membership survey that comes in your Discourse messages from ‘Chatty Cathy’ and you should be ready to go.

Have you visited during an open evening yet to see the place?

Cheers,
Andy

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the reply! I haven’t seen the space yet, but I am keen to come visit. I think the next open evening is February 8th? I filled out the pre-membership survey linked in my Discourse message (I think this was the same form I filled out previously in September though), but happy to do it again.

Thanks!

Andy

Hi Andy,

Looks like we didn’t get your survey results after the Sept email but your submission today made it in. You should be all set for when we have capacity again.

Looking forward to meeting you in the space!

1 Like