Hello from a Paul. (Please can i get a wait list link?)

Hi all, i’m Paul.

I’m a sound engineer and electronics tinkerer.
My diy stuff generally involves analog electronics for recording studios, repairs etc.
Recently moved within stumbling distance from the workshop.

I’d previously signed up about 8(?) years ago but work didn’t really allow much free time . Now i’m living close would love to join the gang, can someone one send me the wait list link/msg please?

Planning on coming down to the open evening next week if that’s cool?

2 Likes

Hi Paul,

Welcome back :partying_face:

How fab! I’m a classical musician but I like tinkering with analogue gear and I design Eurorack modules and MIDI controllers. Let’s chat sometime!

Good news: There is currently no waiting list. If you fill in our little survey, I’ll send you an invite e-mail asap.

https://us3.list-manage.com/survey?u=851fda98e1d7951586754129f&id=fd9d9ce0bc

Always very welcome!

See you at the Makerspace,
Mark

1 Like

Blockquote
I’m a classical musician but I like tinkering with analogue gear and I design Eurorack modules and MIDI controllers. Let’s chat sometime!

Cool, i mostly make pre amps, compressors, EQ’s etc for our studio or friends. Access to a proper workshop to drill panels etc would save me destroying my kitchen!
See you down there.

Thanks for doing our survey.

You should have a membership invite in your e-mail inbox by now. They sometimes go to spam, best to check there too. :laughing:

The invite has no expiry date, so no rush - whenever you’re ready.

got it, thank you!

I’ll fill it out before i come down next week, exciting stuff!

Hey - would love to chat Eurorack design sometime! I’ve done lots of DIY builds but haven’t quite got into my own designs yet … (another) Paul

1 Like