Hello All - I'm Geo and I've just joined after coming by last Wed

Looking forward to learning some new things and using the workspace for a variety of projects, wood, laser (need to learn the CAD software), 3d Printing and have an interest in green energy.

My last job prior to retirement was CIO for Ed non profit, I’ve worked in construction, made some furniture, trained and worked in the arts, bartended, worked in Gov, etc. etc.

Am very glad to see there are like minded people who have started a space which there seems a clear need for. I’ve spent some time in these Archs previously w/other joiners next door and would be glad to help out for a few hours finishing the space off.

4 Likes

Hey Geo, look forward to meeting you. I’m also new and looking at making a table for my tinnnnyyyy kitchen, see you in wood working.

Sounds great - little kitchens can produce great stuff - just a matter of getting it all organized rt? I’ve had some VERY little ones in my time - hope the table comes out well - look forward to seeing it.

Geo

Hey Geo - you should connect your Discourse account to your membership: https://members.southlondonmakerspace.org/profile/discourse

This will let other people know that you’re a member, and let you view the members-only discoussions :slight_smile:

(I’ll also need to know your real name at some point so I can update your account with door permissions etc.)

Thank you - just did - I’ll get the hang of all this eventually.

1 Like