Greasy Hands Preachers documentary showing

Hey! Is anyone down for a motorcycle documentary called “The greasy hand preachers” showing in the makerspace. It’s all about people’s philosophy’s on building motorcycles, working with their hands, going on road trips, living lives. It’s a really cool, well shot documentary. I think it would it would be pretty interesting for people who don’t ride bike too.

I was thinking we can get the projector set up one Friday evening get a few beers in, get a gang together.

3 Likes

Hahaha @stefanoromano, @lewisss, @boldaslove might want to see it :slight_smile:

I’m keen!

Yep up for it

Oh yes! Definitely!

Sounds great!

Hey everyone! How about to this Friday evening, the 20th for the showing of this documentary. What do you think?

I’ll be back next Sunday… can we postpone? Otherwise doesn’t matter

Looks great doc.
A Friday night would be cool!
But when @stefanoromano gets back.

What about next Friday?

• Friday 27th October
  • 9pm.
  • projector
  • move the big table?

27th is all good for me!

1 Like

@stefanoromano?

Cool looks good, I’ll try and make it :slight_smile:

A couple of key people can’t mske it along so I’m going to propose Friday 10th November.

Post a yay if you can make it…

To make this official – and fair to other members – can someone post a proposal about using the space for this on that date and time. As long as there are no objections it can then go in the calendar.

YAYYYYY!
Put it in the calendar!
Sorry I have been carried away by more important stuff

I’m a bit confused because this thread seems to be a proposal @dermot?
not sure what else we require?

From the replies it seems to be a few people coming to watch something on the TV.

I’ve added this post anyway:

Thanks. Yes, if we’re planning anything we know will occupy an area of the space for a meaningful amount of time it’s a courtesy to let other members know. For events putting up a proposal is best practice as it usually changes the use of an area.

Can’t see why anyone would object to this event.

Yay for tomorrow 10th NOv. Is this going to happen?

1 Like

I am gonna say yes, there is another topic where it’s seems like it’s all go!

1 Like

So I have the documentary on my Vimeo account, is it going to be alright hook a laptop up to the projector? And has anyone got a laptop…?

1 Like