Fusion 360 for beginners session

I’d be keen on a professional teaching me!

…and I could probably do Feb 18th.

Sorry Dermot he left for a new Fusion venture in Boston last week.

1 Like

Any replacement?

You turn your back for a year and everything changes…

I can do Feb 18th too

hahaha…no they’re not going to replace him, unfortunately. They seemed to have made lots of redundancies.

He is still an employee, so I guess one option would be to see if he would be willing to give SLMS a
google hangouts version of the session that he ran at Makerversity. Which is just like a skype session.

There is also the very talented @Jonathan if you ask nicely, shower him with lots of nice cake and tea or put a a little kitty together for him maybe he would be willing to lead???

Tell me more…

1 Like

Hi would this be on 7.30 pm?

I think a group of folks here want to set up a Fusion 360 session like we did last time. But I think @Elizabeth99 is organising day and time Sunday 18th Feb I think I saw

Yes, a Fusion 360 session, on Sunday afternoon, the 18th Feb. 7.30pm. I’m just seeing who might be interested / can make that date. If no one can teach it, we can go through an online tutorial ourselves.

Hi @Elizabeth99 is the date and time flexible because I really like to attend but I already have plans on that day afternoon?

Here are a few Sundays to put out there:
Sunday 11th Feb, Sunday 18th Feb, or Sunday 25th Feb, can be in the afternoon or later.

11th or 25th would be perfect, if everyone’s not fussed about changing the date that be great

Sunday 18th is RasPi session in afternoon, 1:45 till 4pm or so.

Actually 11th would be better @Elizabeth99 instead of the other dates, if no one objects

I’d be interested in joining if a group is run, 11th works well for me.

ok let’s pencil in Sunday 11th February down for some Fusion 360 session, if there’s no one to teach we can just go through it ourselves.

Yeah that’s sounds great to me

I’m interested in this too. What time did people have in mind?

bump

Any Fusion360 guru’s gonna be about Sunday?

If so, any particular time?