Fusion 360 for beginners session

I would like attend but I won’t be able to make it by 18.30 the quickest time I can get to the space is 19.30 :confused:

1 Like

Weds works for me!

1 Like

Ok great.18:30 was a suggested time. Would 19:30 work for you all?

Weds 26th April, right? Any time from 6.30 should work for me… Thanks for coordinating Chanelle!

1 Like

Hmm, wouldn’t it be difficult trying to do this with a large number of people on a wed as it is also the open evening?
I am happy to come a share some fusion knowledge to the masses…

1 Like

Yes, Jonathan come share your super knowledge with us!

The opening evening shouldn’t be a problem, may be nice for them to look on at the group activity. I doubt there be too much of a hassle - there are only 6 of us after all and the open evening seems to be 2-3 people at a time throughout the eve that shouldn’t be a hassle. I have had more for craft session and that would include making and it’s all good.

So, did we settle on 19.30 this Wednesday? I am excited about learning… :smiley:

@StudioNelle where we going with this?
Please confirm what time? what day (Assumed be Wed 26th April)?
How many can attend (there are currently quite a lot of interested people)?
Aims of the session?

Maybe it is something like :
“guys, bring a machine with fusion installed on Wed 26th April @ 7:30pm and join us in learning the basics of fusion 360. There is no set limit to the number of attendees but remember this session is aimed at beginners. The aim of the session will be to understand the interface, model navigation and get to grips with sketching and basic 3D forms.”
:wink:

2 Likes

Opps, yes thank you for pointing that out.

Alright all, Chanelle and I will be providing a beginners session on Fusion 360 on Wed 26th April starting at 7:30. This session will be based at new users to fusion and cover topics such as the user interface, fusion workspaces, basic tools, model navigation and some basic 3D modelling and 2d sketching. To attend the session you will need a machine with fusion preinstalled and a mouse.
To gauge interest and get a feel for number of attendees, please add your name to the list below.
Hope to see you there.
C&J

List of attendees:
@Jonathan
@StudioNelle
@pip
@esther_gladstone
@AlexT
@Ana_Nieto (next time)

1 Like

I made it a wiki for ya :wink:

I was very excited about today but my duty as mother has called and I won’t be able to make it guys. :rage::rage::rage::rage:

Ahh man! Mother duties first though. We will definately do it again.

1 Like

as we are part of the makerspace can we get the student version for free?
http://www.autodesk.com/products/fusion-360/students-teachers-educators

Its all free untill you make your first 100k

1 Like

how do they know you make money from using it then? anyway I will download and have a play with it, thanks :slight_smile:

Really sorry - I totally intended to come, but have had one hell of a day and a killer headache to match so won’t be able to make it. Have a great one though.

No worries, thanks for letting us know.

4 Likes

Huge thank you to Jonathan for stepping in and hosting a frigging awesome high quality fusion 360 workshop worthy of cash payment but accepted cake instead!

2 Likes