Fusion 360 for beginners session

Arrrrr I really wanted to attend! :triumph:

I have asked for homework which is to use the techniques and make our own lamp. Happy for you to sit with me and go through the steps. We will do it again but itbwill be more advanced.

Aw yes please! That would be amazing. Let me know when you are going to do it. Xxx

Im thinking Sat, I was meant to be at a festival but its been cancelled : (

Should be in from 12ish

Massive thank you Jonathan! Learnt more than I expected in an evening :joy: thanks for your patience!

Yes sorry i slowed down the session masively with technically issues and other distractions. I’ll be better next time

Haha - not at all. I meant me constantly asking for instructions to be repeated because I was finding out what a different button did!

Sorrt Ana - incredible late start. I probably wont make it to space until early eve.

Just a post to gauge interest in holding another fusion 360 beginner session. Same content as the first and again aimed at beginners.
How many of you are keen?

3 Likes

I am. Couldn’t make the last one due to work.

I’d be keen also!

Yeah me too. Hope it is in a week I’m not parenting!

I’d be up for it, there was lots of stuff I’ve not covered before so would be good to play around.

Count me in

I’d like to join again please to catch what I missed.

Ok, so it look like there is enough interest to rerun the session. Ana when next week would work for you as I know what it’s like with little ones… ?

Hi I would like to do this as I missed the first session. Only thing is I’m away this weekend on holiday will be back in London 8th may

Yes please! thank you for thinking of me. I am with my daughter this week but free next one 8th-14th!!!

:blush:

me too.

Whether you attened the last session and needed a little reminder to help with your homework or you missed the last session and wanted to try your hand at making a lamp here are some videos that pretty much cover what we did on we did in the last session:

2 Likes