Emf 2022

which reminds me, anyone wants to car share?

I think offering breakfast would be awesome! I have fridge space (we are staying in a camper van) if we want to do cereal.

I plan to drive down on Thursday, probably arriving mid afternoon.

3 Likes

I think I’ll probably arrive relatively early Thursday, so if I’m first I’ll try pick a spot!

1 Like

I can set a minimoum ammount of sq meter for the villagew FIY

Do anyone has a camping extention we can use? I’m bringing my 13A one but I don’t have a blue one

I found just enough time to fabricate a sing for the Village!

5 Likes

I think i#makerBreakfast is a great tradition

Been crazy busy and just resurfacing and looking at EMF prep now

Looking at hiring a van meaning we can bring bulky stuff such as tables (if I can find them) and a gazebo (if I can get it from the back of my garage)

The big red SLMS sign too … a crate of cutlery and crockery, a tea urn…

We’d need a coffee press…and possibly a tonnes of other stuff…but you hope most people at a campsite have brought a cup in 2022…

Oh, and we’ll need some food by Friday morning…

Last time we kept it largely vegan for simplicity (and worry about dairy milk spoiling)

1 Like

I might bring my moka but I wouldn’t use it for industrial applicaions. takes a while to prepare

I’ll try and drag along my french press if it can fit into the bag!

Map is up… need to figure out where we dump our village!

https://map.emfcamp.org/

1 Like

Good point, Dermot might be the first to arrive?

I’ve done zero prep so far…so will be running around tomorrow morning, and leave some time in the afternoon

I should be in around 3ish… Will probably try and plot up near campsite B or some such!

1 Like

So. I’ve picked up a hire van so we can bring some bulky stuff off needed

If anyone wants anything transported to EMF then make sure it’s Makerspace by 11am tomorrow morning – and let me know

Doesn’t have to be heavy stuff, just anything that would make your travel easier

Will grab the big red sign and a bunch of crockery and cutlery…and the folding table (if I can find it)

I’m coming but camping in the Unamed Village. Let me know where the SLMS Village is!

1 Like

Let’s go!

Super excited!

See you on the site people!

Nottinghack are doing a pop up Cafe every morning from 9am…
https://www.emfcamp.org/schedule/2022

1 Like

Hey people!
I’m leaving now, I will be put my tent donw in Camping F (quiet camp)

that doesn’t have to be the Village position but I noticed already some of them arount here

I don’t think we can be in quiet area?

Unaffiliated Village is there

For the record: everyone is welcome to join our Village - you don’t need to be SLMS members or ex members or South London!