Before we meet this week it might be good to throw some ideas down here.
Feel free to edit this wiki page, if the idea gains traction we can split it off into another conversation.
‘build an X’, this might require a few people to run, equipment plus seating.
Looks into solar panel project - @Dermot
board game night
something to do with neopixels in the space. - could be a group activity for the months leading up to the event.
Confirmed available equipment
- Hot water urn - @Dermot
- hot plate
- water storage - @Dermot to bring 20L drinking water tank
- table - needed resurfacing
- trolley - @frasco
- flag pole - @frasco
- gazebo w. walls - @tomnewsom - @Dermot has it
- makerspace flag - to go with someone who’s driving
Handy to have equipment
- free tea / coffee - @arranged by @KylieJudd, @Dermot transporting,
- Free breakfast/s - cereals, pancakes. - @arranged by @KylieJudd, @Dermot transporting,
- spare cutlery/crockery/washing up gear - @Dermot has sourced
Agree’d a van or large car would be handy to transport equipment.
Enterprise Sydenham look to have the following
price based on thursday midday - tuesday midday
Renault Kangoo 3.2m³ - 2 seat - £142
Vauxhall Vivaro 5.9m³ - 3 seat - £157
Renault Master 11.3m³ - 3 seat - £159
Due to costs @Dermot decided to take the ElectricVanMan van…and have a few hours break to charge on the way! So no hire van needed