Embroidered t-shirt

Finally got around to using the embroidery machine!

Made sure to read through the tool page for instructions, it was very easy to get through. For my first try, I tested on a piece of calico first. The thread tension was really off, so it came out looking like a mess (left in the picture). After setting the tension correctly, the second came out looking great:

Here’s the shirt:

12 Likes

Nice! Came out great!

1 Like

That looks really cool.
I might have to have a go at this!

Is there a formal induction for this machine?

No, just make sure to read the instructions on the tool page

This looks brilliant!

lol great logo

1 Like

@Jem - if you want a quick run through of how to use the machine please do come along to one of our textile evenings. Next one is 6th Feb.

Thanks, @TracyD, do you mean the 13th? That’s the date in the calendar.

Oh dear - I think my brain has stopped working! Yes, I forgot I changed it to the next week. 13th is correct

1 Like

This looks great Max - was it straight forward to get your own logo design into the machine? This is what I’m hoping to do!

From the tools page:

Custom Embroidery Designs

The machine comes with 80 built in designs.

Use custom designs downloaded from the internet, or made using software such as Ink/Stitch (https://inkstitch.org/ - a free Inkscape plug-in).

Note: The machine is picky about the type/models of USB drives it can read, see documents of a list of supported models. A supported drive is kept with the machine.

That’s very long vehicle!

I’ll be around this week and have just wrangled my logo into ink stitch so can offer some insight as well.

1 Like

Ah thanks Neil - will you be in the space this week then? Would love to chat if you’re around and have the time!