Arch2 volunteer opportunities - Helpers needed

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa4994d2c50>

Joe is looking for more people to help with work in Arch 2.

The specific task for the next few days is to replace the current plastic cable ties on the metal structure with metal ones. This would require people to climb on ladders and scaffolding so you need to be comfortable with working at hights.
There are also other things that can be done on ground level.

If anyone is free over the next few days and would like to come and help please comment below. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Happy to help. Available Thu, Fri (whenever), Sat until 3pm.

1 Like

I can help Saturday morning from 9.30am for a few hours. Let me know if there’s still some work by then. Cheers

1 Like

@joeatkin2

1 Like

I can help for a few hours late afternoon / early evening today if that’s any good.

Please let me know @joeatkin2

1 Like

Count me in.

Thursday: 12-3pm
Friday: 10am-1pm-ish (flexible here if it helps)

2 Likes

That’s great! Thank you! Everyone so far. Joe is in Wales at the moment so we can get on with it whilst he is away.

Am away sataday
Cable ties are easy

I hope

1 Like

Lol.

Cool. If I head over for around 4pm today, will anyone be there to show me what needs to be done?

Hi, I will be there before 5pm hopefully as I need to pick up some stuff for arch2 but i will be able to show you then :grinning:

1 Like

I waited till just after 5 and decided to shoot off. I may be able to help at the weekend.

Its just the cables connected to lights being attached by plastic zip ties to the scaffold, adding metal ones next to them is all that is.

1 Like

Happy to start adding the metal ones in. Just to clarify, shall I leave the plastic ones in place or snipp’em off?

I am sorry @Glennbo I was a bit late. I got stuck in the rain.
@Geraetefreund will be there tomorrow 11-2pm so if anyone would like to join just come along.

2 Likes

I don’t think it matters, but I’m happy to be corrected by Joe. The important bit is the metal ones being there.

2 Likes

How can I help?

1 Like

Ah OK, I’ll do some this evening then. :slight_smile:

As long as it’s all nice and tidy, and you’re careful working at heights and nobody Falls.

Should be ok.

But remember people you will be judged on the neatness of your work by other members for years to come

1 Like

Yes this is true but come on keep it neat people