Appreciation thread

When did you take a picture!? Let’s get a shelf above and some better storage underneath, any one want to make a spice rack?

1 Like

hahaha whilst you was moaning about me not being appreciative of your cleaning efforts :smirk:

is this a terrible idea? We have a load of steel sheet no? We can add magnets to jars.

2 Likes

Thanks to whoever got one of the wood benches clear and left it tidy. I like its new position and it was lovely to find it all ready to use this afternoon.

1 Like

It’s the little things that count

2 Likes

While I’m at it!

2 Likes

Just an average Wednesday afternoon in the space…

6 Likes

Mad props to @frasco for the numbers on our post box.

Big up to who ever put up the post box!

1 Like

Quite wonderfully, that is not the Makerspace I knew!

1 Like

Props to whoever made the cover for the vinyl cutter!

2 Likes

Appreciate the flower bed. We can have a whole host of plants and trees. Sunflowerrs?

2 Likes

respect to the dude who round up the troops to get the rubbish moved last night.

3 Likes

The Biggest Appreciation I love and saw yesterday is to @emuboy who has the patience of a saint and the tenacity to make it through the bazzling task of sorting the Electronics Bench out.

You’ve made it even more magnificent Andrea :smiley: thank you.

I made it because I love the Makerspace and the people who are around it , for the first time in many years I feel that is a place were I can find people “like me” :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yeay! Am very happy to hear that Andrea. As you know I love your lovely wife and daughter too Jxox

1 Like

Thank you @SarahJ for so much fun helping you and your son creating your Lego table for ‘The Forest Moon of Endor’.

You have inspired me to paint again, here’s the first scrumble of paint …

3 Likes

Oh that looks fab, well done! And a massive thank you to you for your help with our project and for being so generous with your time, expertise, paints and materials! William is thrilled with his Lego table & was telling his grandparents all about it on the phone this evening. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was a pleasure :hugs:

Thanks to @boldaslove for doing a load of tidying/sweeping/mopping today. And @lewisss for doing the wood scraps and bins.

3 Likes

Yes - thank you @boldaslove!

Props to @naxxfish who is churning through the backlog of laser inductions at record pace

5 Likes