-17:00 Help! SUNDAY 16th April: Help wanted on for collecting Hackspace stuff! Pt.2 scroll to the bottom of thread

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa492d254b8> #<Tag:0x00007fa492d25350> #<Tag:0x00007fa492d251e8>

Don’t worry! You can pop over any tuesday, thursday or sunday!

Ok, unless told otherwise I’ll head over to that place for Sunday around mid day and drop off the pilar drill afterwards.

Thanks

I’ll be there!

Cool. See you early afternoon

1 Like

Round 2 is on the 16th! We gonna need manpower to move that big saw out of the garden and load it, so all strong members please give a hand!

Im out of the country unfortunately, but don’t forget the robot this time! :robot::joy:

I’ll ash him, looked like he wanted to keep it last time:///

1 Like

Could we pin this topic maybe? Or create another topic and pin it. Or/and create an event. We’ll need quite a few people to pull that s̶a̶w̶ off t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶.

What time and where should people gather for this? Stick it in an event section? It’s a help meet up! :muscle:

Date: 16th Sunday
Time: TBS @Gergo_Dala
Where: 127 Winchester Rd
https://maps.app.goo.gl/EKAoPadkP1vo2aYBA

Bring sturdy shoes or borrow ones at SLMS (snug2 grey shelves) and don’t forget to lift with legs…!

The van is a 3 seater, idk who can come with a car. so the the logical way is to meet there, depending on the van timing it’s a short bus ride from the north end of victoria line.
We gonna need belts too to lift and borrow the frog and a pallet from smee, luckily its a sunday so smee is open.
Address is: 127 Winchester Road, E4 9LJ

(Nwvermind)

Would love to help! I have a zipcar membership and happy to drive a van if needed, I have a car so can help ferry people / take some smaller bits and pieces in the boot, and am also happy to help out with all the lifting. I’m a bit out of touch with all of the planning though - would any of these be helpful as the plan currently stands?

1 Like

@Gergo_Dala?

Sorry I’m too busy lately. The zipvan bit is sorted, so transporting people would be a great help!

1 Like

Cool, let me know when and where to show up! I can take 3 people easily, 4 will be a squeeze as it’s only a Corsa

Van is available from 10.30, so let’s meet in the space, I’ll sort the heavy moving stuff in smee @Martyn_Thomas will make a detour to pick it up, so we hopefully won’t brake our backs .
@joeatkin2 will you be availbe?
And who can come?

Awesome, I’ll be at the space at 10.30 then

1 Like

I’m in.

1 Like

+1

1 Like