-17:00 Help! SUNDAY 16th April: Help wanted on for collecting Hackspace stuff! Pt.2 scroll to the bottom of thread

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa4840cf7f8> #<Tag:0x00007fa4840cf500> #<Tag:0x00007fa4840cf208>

Thank you! Smee Andy wants to visit at some point to discuss the cooperation.

Sounds good!

So, if we are getting involved, we should be at SLMS at 11?

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

Which side would you need extra help - loading or unloading? I could do both, but it doesn’t make sense to me to go to makerspace first if i’ll be needed on other side.

I think I will only be able to help with the unload on Sunday. I will be in and out of the space more than I originally planned, but shout at me if you see me and I’ll help unloading.

1 Like

Good idea!

@Gergo_Dala

Where is the hackspace stuff? got room for one more?? :slight_smile:

Its unlikely you would have time/space to get this as well, but just in case…

the stuff is in E4 winchester road, according to google maps seven sisters is a 20min. detour, the uniut is quite big, idk how much space will left in the van even without the cabinets. If traffic allows round 2 we’ll might be able to collect it or @roryhutcheson can you collect it next week along with the smee pillar drill?
@Brendon_Hatcher are you coming with a car?
@scythian lets meet in winchester road at 10 and start packing and sorting the stuff to reduce the amount of junk and compact it as much as possible.

Yea probably focus on the metal stuff! Don’t forget the robot arm tho! :robot::mechanical_arm:

Hi all,:smiley: When picking up the robot arm dont forget the long connector cord which connects the arm to the controller box. Keep well . Brian D=

2 Likes

And the controller, vdt and disk drive, teach pendant and see if they have a computer from the 80s… :rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Indeed! Thank god @scythian knows comatibilities of electronic components!

1 Like

I don’t have a car. Is there a space in a vehicle to take me to the London Hackspace?

you can pop in to the van

@Gergo_Dala yeah I can help out on Sunday. What exactly do you want collecting and when? I have a light goods vehicle so some space but not a full van. Has a reasonable carry capacity! Let me know

2 Likes

a big pillar drill from SMEE ( loughborough junction) and the lightbox Andy linked those will fit the small box, if you mean this sunday we can squeese some hackspace stuff in too.

1 Like

Next Sunday. I am running an errand tomorrow for someone otherwise I would. Anything next weekend I can help out with honestly! Take my number as would like to help SLMS 07969262797

1 Like

Thank you! @asander1 can you contact the lightbox ppl? I’ll be in SMEE next sunday doing my 3 month workshop induction so I can help with the loading of the drill which will be fairly easy they have a pallet and a frog. we gonna have another roud from smee with the student (similar size as the bantham) but that will be a van run, in exchange for the drill and the lathe we have to help unload and take their hardinge in their workshop both operations will be a 6 men job

Yes! If we can get the lightbox next Sunday that would be great! Will arrange… thanks!

1 Like