Xmas tree and gifts Sublimation workshop (DATE CHANGED)

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa48dd50c80> #<Tag:0x00007fa48dd50b40> #<Tag:0x00007fa48dd50a00>

@Dorine This sounds so much fun! I’d love to join the workshop on 17th Dec if there’s space. I’m not a member yet, would you allow non-members to come? Thanks, Becky

1 Like

I had to remove my name from the list. thank you for organising, I hope I can join next time.

1 Like

@petra

Apologies all, Xmas party at the Makerspace on the 17th now so will have to move the workshop from the Sunday 17th to Monday 18th Dec same time just the next day.

@Karin
@Gargi_Sharma1
@Mike.iur
@Helena_Buckley
@Becky
@Gilbert

Could you let me know if you can still make it please, sorry for the last minute.

Hi @Dorine! That’s a shame, unfortunately I can’t make the afternoon on Monday 18th as I have to work :frowning: no annual leave left for me sadly!

1 Like

Not an issue, thanks for letting me know, I’ll do another one in January :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, was the workshop supposed to be in textile room? Because that can still go on!

Nope I had booked the clean room table in the open space as I need the projector :slight_smile: booking I made as a host but not an issue. Party is way more important to celebrate our end of year as team!

Oh-oh!

@Dorine

I would be keen to join if there is a space available now?

1 Like

I won’t be able to make it on Monday as I have to work. Hope to come to the next one!

1 Like

I also would be very happy to join if there are available places.

1 Like

Added you to the workshop

Added you to the workshop

1 Like

Thank you!

Looking forward to Monday

I’ve bought this oval Ceramic disc for us to sublimate on:

For the acrylic, I’ll do both a star and a heart shape for your materials pack, one in clear and white cast acrylic.

2 Likes

Could I have two stars instead of a heart if that’s ok please? Looking forward to this :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to join if there is an open slot!

I am sorry I am late. I am still waiting for a bus.

1 Like

Gutted, but won’t be able to make it. Got stuck at work and then in public transport…

Don’t forget to share your makes from today on this discourse page

Also for PU check out this amazon link, they have a range that are PU and made for Sublimation :smiley:

Similar purse: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sublimation-Reusable-Capacity-Storage-Crafting/dp/B0CN1DLZDN/ref=sr_1_232?crid=3JLIXQV94EO4S&keywords=PU+leather+for+Sublimation+purse&qid=1702936525&sprefix=pu+leather+for+sublimation+purse%2Caps%2C47&sr=8-232