X1 Carbon, clogged extruder

I have spent an hour trying to load the filament, switching position on the AMS , it’s tries forever and the filment stops when it get into the extruder and get unloaded.

I have put it Out of Order.

@3dtechs

Thanks Andrea I’ll have a look tomorrow evening. Normally a tool head disassembly for this.

1 Like

Can you pull the MK3 out of the box please? I’m not allowed to use the voron yet and you guys has sold all the other printers, tonight I needed to print something for the electronic benches and the “hot rod” wasn’t working.

Are you sure it is at extruder level? I’ve printed yesterday and it was getting stuck in Y-splitter again, so bypassing AMS and feeding it manually from the spool worked.

1 Like

I unhooked the PTFE tube and fed the filament though the Y splitter, it reached the head and stopped

:cry:

Feel free to get it out of the box.

It’s wedged under the table between the formlab boxes, there are parts all around it, it’s in a very awkward position.

If it needs assembly I’d be very happy to put it together early next week if that’s a help to anyone.

It’s all assembled it just need to be taken out the box. Was all working last time I checked

I just didn’t feel like to pull apart the 3d printing area after fiddling with the x1 for an hour because I needed a 5 mins print, I think there is enough space for it on the shelf , I’m sorry it’s not the shiny space design appliance like the x1 but we need another accessible printer on the table…

Fixed was a tension issue with the AMS

6 Likes

Thanks Sam!