Workshop on Sunday 4th December: How to create cities of the imagination

Ok great, sure 12 noon is a bit early for creatives! Sorry about that, I hope coffee will be there too¬

1 Like

@jackiekeane are you on your way?

I made it, an hour late! I am not coping well at all with my calendar and timelines at the moment, am overwhelmed.

It was a very interesting and engaging event, more than I had envisioned and I would love to see this kind of or any other events again at Maker Space. I do love a mind stretch.

James is a very talented person and is involved in good projects worldwide. He helped set up a fablab in Iceland recently with the local community, a great achievement.

There were 4 of us and it was good fun good chats and inspiring. Infact, this was just the beginning of Creating Cities …

Great, thanks Dermot, I loved it.

2 Likes

I’d love to see photos!

OK, dammit I missed this, I wasn’t supposed to but, life happens. I sure hope enough people were there :frowning:

there aren’t any photos or vids, shame.

Hi all, I forgot to say anyone who attended and anyone else, my Kindle book about Cities Of The Imagination that goes with my workshops, I’ve made it free on the Kindle for 5 days only, Im looking for honest review, thanks! -
https://www.amazon.com/How-Create-Cities-Imagination-Traditional-ebook/dp/B00TVVXAP6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1445287026&sr=8-1&keywords=james+abell

Also, I’m thinking of an online city workshop in a few weeks, anyone up for that? :slight_smile:

Hi Jackie, I didnt help setup the FabLab, don’t people thinking that! :0 I did an art residency there!
Thanks so much for coming along, it was great to see your ideas with all the others.

I really like to see that people enjoy it and it helps people.

If you can write a short two sentence review and I put it on my website ie Jackie, London says “…”

Heehee, bad choice of words from me, sorry!

Yes, of course I will write a review on your web, no problem. I do have a kindle a/c from years back, will try to revive it to listen to your book.

I don’t fancy an online course but am sure many will.

Thanks James!

Hi thanks :),
Sure online course/workshop is not as good as real life but I hope still will help people to inspire them!

Some photos too for the road! -

I didn’t get to take any photos of the cool work jackiekeane made and the other attendee, forgot her name,
if anyone has anyone photos please send!

1 Like