Workshop air hose

Just spotted a retractable air hose in Aldi in Dublin. Packaging said 10m length and 10 bar max pressure. Think this is the same product currently on sale in UK:

https://www.aldi.co.uk/workzone-10m-air-hose-reel/p/079393167520900

Wondering if this might do to replace our current, ever-shrinking hose. Flagging for the @woodtechs

Buy it

Is there space in the snug for spares? Hoses are half-way between equipment and consumables, aren’t they? :) At that price, get two…

He’s in Dublin from the sound of it .Anyone near a nearer Aldi? And, as Hanry says: buy 2!

The one we have is failing badly

It can be ordered online with free delivery, so I’m happy to order (or someone with a SLMS card could). Do we want 1 or 2?

I say two :slight_smile: might be easier if you could order right now and receipts to the usual place :slight_smile:

Slightly off topic - do we have a second fix air nail-gun? If not, any plans to get one to run off the compressor?

Yes. I left my one in the space the other day, missing a few consumables that i’ll Bring in later in the week.

Awesome :smile:

Do you happen to know where it’s hiding and if it takes flat or angled brad nails?

In one or other of the work-benches in the wood workshop, and pass.

This the one, or does yours hook up to the air compressor?

Ignore. Found it!

It is done! 2 ordered. I should be able to deliver within a week.

1 Like