Woodshop evening

Hi there, just checking if this is going ahead this evening? Thanks. Jo

Hi Jo, there is an induction running tonight in the woodshop but I’m afraid you didn’t quite make the cut as several people above you on the waitlist signed up for it: thread for tonight’s induction

I’ve just scheduled another induction for next Friday. We’re trying to get through the list, there are 4 inductions across the next 2 weeks!

Hiya, no worries, I’ll keep waiting! I saw a poster in the window when I came for the open evening that mentioned a woodwork evening on the second Monday of every month 7-9pm. This is what I meant :slight_smile:

Ah I see, I’m not sure I’ve seen evidence of such an evening actually taking place at the moment, but to be honest, I’ve never seen the woodshop completely empty in the evenings and most people are very open to chatting about their/your project. I guess what I’m saying is, every day is a woodwork evening :smiley:

1 Like

@woodtechs - when is the next organised woodworking evening? Do we need to change the poster details?

Thanks!!

Yep, sorry real life has got in the way! I have got a few things planned. Keep the poster up I will do one in November

4 Likes

Sounds good!