Wood above woodshop entry

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa4970b6b28>

Right, is it Afs or for grabs?

Afs is between the laser and CNC - the other stuff (edit. by snug door) is up for grabs

1 Like

Okay, dibs!

1 Like

Grab some and leave some for others… :slight_smile:

One time a piece of wood slid down when I opened the snug and felt into the snug as I opened it.

Ok, so this wood is now actually up for grab? Just double checking so we are sure that everyone is free to take some if they wish to do so.

Hi i moved it up 3 oak up above woodshop entrance today, to better access waney edge boards I’m working on. Cut down lengths today.

If anyone with tablesaw access is willing to activate it so I can run some boards through I’d be grateful.

Pile by snug door is not mine

2 Likes

Hi, let me know when it’s a good time for you and I can come to help you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, that would be great. Extra paid of hands to feed them into thicknesser would be great.

Do you have tool control access for the table saw?

Hi Afshind,

I also have table saw access so happy to assist at some point if we can arrange a time?

I’ll be there on Tuesday evening to do some work in the woodshop and also on Thursday to do basic woodshop inductions so after that could work, maybe 8:30-9pm onwards depending on how long the induction takes.

For any other evenings then let me know and we can book and go there if you like?

Thanks, Steve

2 Likes

Thanks Steve! I appreciate it.

One evening week commencing Mon 21st?
Or weekend of 26/27th March.

Yes, I’ll be trying to do another woodshop induction on Thursday 24th but if available slots I will try to be there on other nights too.

I’m usually busy Saturday AM and Sunday all day but Saturday afternoons / evening work for me usually as well

1 Like

Hi Steve,

How is Tuesday evening 29th for you?

Hi @afshind,

Yes, I should be there on Tuesday hopefully to work with Ryan working on the intermediate induction prep for machines so good time to come along and I can help you out (or we can between us)

I’ll probably book the slot in the calendar later today and then you could add yourself to it maybe?

2 Likes

Hi guys, just checking if you guys are there this evening?

1 Like

Yes

Hi Afshind,

Yes, sorry I was going to message you to check but forgot but yes, we are there…

1 Like

Thanks guys. I’ll pop over 7.30ish