What is this?

Have metres of this left over from a builder, cant identify what its for though.

Beading for plasterwork is metal and small flaps.

Any ideas?

No idea, but it looks cool, has the potential to become part of a sculpture !

Beading for curved edges? Like this one

1 Like

hi it is edgeing strip for plasrer board used to sopport the soft edge
kind regards